We want to find out who has the baddest Street-legal Mopar out there, and to find out, we're challenging you guys to come to the Mopar Nationals and prove who it is. We will be choosing 20 cars for the shootout (10 with power adders, and 10 without), and giving them the chance to show their stuff. If you think your street-legal Mopar is bad enough, fill out the entry form, and send it in ASAP!
So you think your Mopar is bad enough to win our AMSOIL/Mopar Muscle Numbers Don’t Lie Dyno showdown. If so, you need to enter your car in the 2012 Mopar Nationals (August 10-12) and prove it! We will be selecting 20 cars (10 with power adders and 10 without power adders) to see who has the most horsepower at the rear wheels. Entries must be received at the Mopar Muscle office no later than May 10, 2012. All participants are eligible for trophies, prizes, and getting your car featured in Mopar Muscle magazine.
If you think your Mopar is bad enough to compete, send in the application below, along with a picture of your car.
Send to: AMSOIL/Mopar Muscle Numbers Don’t Lie Challenge
9036 Brittany Way
Tampa, FL 33619
- Each participant vehicle will be given 15 minutes to make up to two pulls. The highest of the two pulls will be used for choosing the winner. The timer starts when the car is tied down to the dyno operator’s satisfaction, and the car is started.
- All vehicles must be street legal (i.e working lights, horn, DOT Tires, registered, licensed and insured). No vehicles will be allowed to display stickers of any kind, except those given to each car owner by Mopar Muscle magazine.
- All car owners must sign a release before they are allowed to put their cars on the dyno.
- In the case of dyno malfunction, the clock will be stopped and the vehicle on the dyno will be given an appropriate amount of replacement time.
- Any disputes/protests or gripes will be resolved by Mopar Muscle magazine. The judge’s decision is final.
- You must be present at the end of the challenge to be eligible for any prizes.