"I sort of wanted a Barracuda, but a 1970 Cuda was out of the question. This car was neat since you don't see too many of them around these days."--Jerry Hand
- Engine: The motor is a 1970s-era 360, worked with a Comp Cams hydraulic bumpstick, Edelbrock intake/carburetor outfit, electronic ignition, headers, and dress up parts.
- Transmission: Rebuilt 904 TorqueFlite with reverse valve body
- Differential: 8¾ with 3.23 gear and Sure Grip.
- Horsepower and Performance: Conservative estimate is about 350 off the crank.
- Suspension: Stock with air shocks
- Brakes: Rebuilt stock drums
- Wheels: Factory 14-inch Rallye road wheels.
- Body: The body work was already done when Jerry bought it.
- Paint: Paint is a Red hue accented by a racing stripe over the top.
- Interior: The front buckets are now spaced by an aftermarket shifter by B&M. The original dash panel has been replaced, and is now full of Equis gauges to monitor the vital signs.
- Best Performance: Show awards, including the first-ever Ronnie Sox Memorial Cup.