1970 Plymouth Duster
Owned by: Ron and Kathy Wietholter , Florence, Kentucky
- Engine: The original 318 was removed and rebuilt to stock specifications by Rodney Lawrence of Florence, Kentucky. Ryan Muffler, also located in Florence, installed a Flowmaster exhaust with 40-series mufflers.
- Transmission: Rodney Lawrence refreshed the factory automatic.
- Rearend: 7 1/4-inch rear with 2.76 gears.
- Suspension: Factory stock suspension.
- Brakes: Factory front disc and rear drums.
- Wheels and Tires: Factory steel wheels modified by Frank Long, "the wheel guy." They measure 14 x 5.5 inches in front and 15 x 8 inches in the rear, with BFGoodrich Radial T/A tires.
- Paint and Body: Ron's friend, Gil Russell, completed all of the bodywork. It's painted in High Impact In-Violet PPG paint. Ron added the dual hood scoops, Go-Wing, and white '71 stripes.
- Interior: Bobby and B.J. Reese in Cincinnati, Ohio, restored the interior using parts from Legendary Auto Interiors to recover the seats and replace the carpeting and trim.
Ron would like to thank his wife, Kathy for sharing his love in cars, Dave Groh for metal polishing, Rodney Lawrence for the engine and transmission, Bobby and B.J. Reese for the vinyl top and interior, and Gil Russell for the paint and body work. Last, but certainly not least, Dorothy Donovan.