"Once you get it going in a straight line, it doesn't stop pulling!" -Bob Severino
1969 Dodge Coronet SuperBee hardtop
Owned by Bob and Judy Severino, Deptford, New Jersey
- Engine: Bob restored the 440 Six Pack using N.O.S. parts as he could find them. The trio of Holley two-barrels and the Edelbrock aluminum intake are all originals.
- Transmission: Rebuilt original 18-spline A-833 four-speed, with factory Hurst shifter.
- Rearend: The original Dana 60, with SureGrip and 4.10 gears
- Suspension: (Front) Restored original--heavy duty longitudinal torsion bars and tubular shocks with an anti-sway bar. (Rear) Restored original--heavy duty leaf springs with tubular shocks
- Brakes: Non-power-assisted drum-and shoe brakes all around with 11-inch drums
- Wheels and Tires: G70-15 redline Goodyear tires on 15 x 6 inch black steel wheels, with chrome lug nuts, and no factory "dog dishes" or covers.
- Body: Original '69 Dodge B-Body hardtop unibody got an N.O.S. pair of front fenders before Bob got it ready for paint. (Previous two owners had kept the Bee away from road salt and collisions as much as they could.)
- Paint: Bahama Yellow, applied by Tracy Braun.
- Interior: Restored stock interior features the original deluxe steering wheel and Rallye gauge cluster, original front seat covers and a repro Legendary rear seat cover, and an AM/FM tuner in the stock AM radio's housing.