1970 Plymouth 'Cuda 340 convertible
Owned by: Ton Natoli, Trenton, New Jersey
- Engine: The replacement 340 that Joe installed during the'70s--all stock per Tom. (He did add a Mopar electronic ignition to it.)
- Transmission: OEM here, too--727 Torqueflite, shifted by its new-for-'70, console-mounted "Slap Stick" shifter
- Rear End: Same as it was built with: a 3.23-geared, Sure Grip-equipped 8 3/4.
- Suspension: Restored Stock '70 'Cuda 340: Heavy-duty torsion bars, shocks and rear leaf springs with front/rear sway bars
- Steering: Restored '70 'Cuda recirulating ball, power-assisted
- Wheels and Tires: Stock 14-inch 5-spoke road wheels wear BFGoodrich Radial TAs. 215/70R14 in front, 245/60R14 in back.
- Body: Original '70 E-Body convertible unibody, restored with NOS parts (including one rear quarter) and swap-meet finds (including the other rear quarter)
- Paint: Tom and his buddy, Tom Kurst, sprayed on the original Lemon Twist in RM Diamonte base/clearcoat form.
- Interior: Restored to showroom-new with help from Auto Custom Carpets. Still has the original radio delete plate in dash.
1974 Plymouth 'Cuda
Owned by: Joe Unterholzner, Levittown, Pennsylvania
- Engine: Instead of the two '74 engine choices (318 or 360), there's a home-built 340 with Keith Black pistons, Mopar hydraulic camshaft, polished and ported Mopar heads (2.02-inch intake/1.60-inch exhaust), and an Edelbrock LD340 intake topped by a Carter 850 ThermoQuad.
- Transmission: Cottman Transmission in Trenton, New Jersey rebuilt the stock 727 Torqueflite, and added a shift kit and a 3200/3400 stall torque converter.
- Rear End: 3.55-geared 8 3/4, with a Sure Grip
- Suspension: Restored stock '74 'Cuda: Heavy-duty torsion bars, shocks and rear leaf springs with front/rear sway bars
- Steering: Restored stock '74 'Cuda, recirulating ball, power-assisted
- Wheels and Tires: 14-inch Mopar road wheels with BFG's: 22570R14 in front and 245/60R14 in back
- Body: Restored original '74 E-body unibody, with reproduction metal where'd you expect it.
- Paint: This re-do of original Deep Sherwood Green Metallic (in base/clearcoat form) was the last paint job done by "Tom The Painter" before he changed professions.
- Interior: Restored '74 'Cuda, with new seat covers by Legendary Auto Interiors.. Headliner, console and dash gauges are all original.