Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
- Engine: With the theme being a Hemi 'Cuda Clone, the 392 Gen III Hemi fits the bill nicely. In this case, the part number 5153605 engine is a pick-it-up-and-install-it crate engine. The 525-horsepower fuel-injected 392 Hemi crate engine comes complete with a preprogrammed engine controller and wiring harness. This one however is fitted with an XV intake manifold, and a Mopar Performance throttle body. TTI Headers are used, as well as Dynomax mufflers. The fuel tank is a stock style tank with electric pump installed inside purchased from XV motorsports.
- Transmission: Since he was going with the modern Hemi route, a Keisler automatic transmission was installed behind the Gen III Hemi. The torque converter is a 3,500 stall piece; also from Keisler.
- Rear: Although an automatic-equipped car, Clarence's Hemi sports a Dana. The rear was built by Strange Engineering, and features 3.73 gears, and 35-spline axles.
- Suspension: The front K-frame was modified, and the entire factory suspension was upgraded with suspension parts from XV Motorsports.
- Brakes: Master Power Brakes disc brakes are on all four corners, and feature drilled and slotted rotors.
- Wheels/Tires: Wheel Vintiques Billet Magnum 500's measuring 17 x 8 up front, and 18 x 9-1/2 are wrapped in Nitto 555's, measuring 245/45/17, and 285/40/18 respectively.
- Paint/Body: The sheetmetal was in good shape when Clarence bought the car, but the guys at his dealership's collision shop repaired a few small spots, straightened the metal, and covered it with a fresh coat of Curious Yellow. The rear wing and front spoilers are aftermarket pieces made by First Place Auto Products.
- Interior: The interior was freshened by Shaun Harrison of Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada, with a new dash pad, leather seat skins, carpet and headliner from Year One. A set of Rallye gauges was sent to Auto Instruments to be rebuilt, and the gauge faces were silkscreened silver. An XV Power window kit was also installed, as well as an A/C system from Classic Auto Air.