So you think your Mopar is bad enough to win our Mopar Muscle Dyno Showdown brought to you by Classic Industries?
If so, you need to enter your car in the 2014 Mopar Nationals (August 8-10) and prove it! We'll be selecting 20 vehicles (five with power-adders, five without power-adders, five for Outlaw (anything goes), and five diesel-powered vehicles) to see who has the most horsepower at the rear wheels (diesel measured in torque). Entries must be received at the Mopar Muscle World Headquarters NO LATER THAN July 24, 2014.
EACH participant vehicle will be given 15 minutes to make up to two pulls. The highest of the two pulls will be used for choosing the winner. The timer starts when the car is tied down to the dyno operator's satisfaction, and the car is started.
- All vehicles must be street legal (i.e working lights, horn, DOT Tires, registered, licensed and insured). No vehicles will be allowed to display stickers of any kind, except those given to each car owner by Mopar Muscle magazine.
- All car owners must sign a release before they are allowed to put their cars on the dyno.
- In the case of dyno malfunction, the clock will be stopped and the vehicle on the dyno will be given an appropriate amount of replacement time.
- Any disputes/protests or gripes will be resolved by Mopar Muscle magazine. The judge's decision is final.
- You must be present at the end of the challenge to be eligible for any prizes.
If you think your Mopar is bad enough to compete, send in an application, details below, along with a picture of your car. There are two ways to enter:
Email To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail to: Mopar Muscle Dyno Showdown, 1733 Alton Parkway Suite 100, Irvine, CA, 92606, with your name, address, email, phone number, car, engine, and division.